Sunday 22 April 2012

Quartet (Sega Master System)

For some strange reason I found the arcade version of this game intriguing.  I'm not sure why, but I always found myself watching people play it and being fascinated.  Looking back on it, Quartet is a very simple run and gun game with not a lot to it, and yet I would always make time for it at the arcades.  It could have been the four player coop that caught my attention, since the only other game that I had seen doing that was Gauntlet.  When I play the game nowadays, it's mostly for the sake of nostalgia.  It certainly doesn't hold my attention like it once did, but I'll continue to have fond memories of those times in the arcade, and later the Master System, with it.

Quartet Title Screen
First level of Quartet
Mission complete
Second level of Quartet
Key room in second level of Quartet
Third level of Quartet

No comments:

Post a Comment