Wednesday 18 April 2012

Street Fighter IV (PC)

I haven't played many fighting games in recent years, and I'm certainly not the competitive sort when it comes to the genre, but I decided to snap up Street Fighter IV a while back on the cheap.  It's taken a while to get reacquainted with the series, and I'm still bloody terrible, but it's been a lot of fun.  Lots of new and familiar characters, the graphics are great, theme song not so much.  Decided to learn Crimson Viper for kicks, and she's pretty neat.  I don't see myself getting serious about fighting games, but I think I'd like to play them a little more in single-player mode against the CPU.  That's more than enough to keep me entertained. ^_^

Street Fighter IV title screen
Street Fighter IV character select screen
A little bit of Guile's story anime
A kick to the gut for the win
Sonic Boom!
Crimson Viper is kinda cool
You're not the only one with electric attacks Blanka!
Ryu unloading an ultra attack
Chun Li taking on Rufus
A little bit of Abel's anime scene
Abel kicking Rufus in the head

No comments:

Post a Comment